Starting on the first of January 2015, Firenock® Dealer/Enthusiast classes are now offered to any dealer and/or archery enthusiast who would like to have an in-depth understanding of the science and reasoning behind Firenock products and/or how to sell/use Firenock products effectively. All participants must register and pay at least three business day in advance of to ensure number of materials and confirm reservation space.
The cost of the class is $170.00 per person. After completion of the class, each participant will get a certificate immediately or by mail stating that he/she has completed the class as well as a complimentary $150.00 Firenock gift certificate. Please check your schedule before signing up for the class. The registration fee is non-refundable and once registered, rescheduling cannot be done without the consent of the Firenock office. The completion certificate and $150 gift certificate will not be provided to any participant who did not attend and finish the class.
The class consists of four segments with an optional fifth segment:
- Nocks A general overview of the different Firenock styles and the utilization of them on the arrow shafts available on the market today.
- Aerovanes The technical guide behind their design, tools, application, and installation.
- Aero Components Insert, Outsert, Bushing, Points, etc.
- The Aero Concept System A clarification of the advance theories and approaches used in the building of a superior archery projectile.
- A step-by-step, putting it all together type discussion on how to build the best archery projectile using Firenock products and tools: Aerovane Jig, APS, PAPS, etc.
Each segment above lasts 60 minutes: 50 minutes of lecture followed by 10 minutes of Q&A. The class will start at 10:00AM and will end at approximately 3:00 - 4:00PM. Lunch may or may not be provided, but is scheduled for 12:00 - 1:00 PM. If you are interested in taking our Dealer/Enthusiast class, please fill out the form above.
Note : Apart from these scheduled classes, Firenock will open new classes if enough participants are requesting them.